Free Maths Games, Activities & Lesson Plans
Below you will find FREE Maths and Movement activities, original 2004 Bloomsmath teaching plans and new and improved Bloomsmath V2 worksheets.
Each PDF contains free maths and PE lesson activities and games so please collect as many free resources as you would like so that you can see how these 3 programs differ.
If you have ideas for topics you would like covered or feedback on the program please let me know at email@example.com.
Maths and Movement 7 Minute Workshop – FREE Skittles Activity!
Maths ‘N’ Movement – The free activities provided below are not as comprehensive as the paid programs available here as they are designed to cater for all countries. There are no curriculum codes provided rather the general outcome for the activity has been used. The additional maths covered uses the USA Common Core Mathematical Practices rather than specific outcomes and the PE outcomes are generic to cover a wide range of grades unlike the full year paid programs which are specific for each grade and outcome.
- Maths and Movement – Skittles – Addition Activity
- Maths and Movement – Rob The Nest – Addition and Subtraction Activity
- Maths and Movement – Target Darts – Addition or Subtraction Activity
- Maths and Movement – Bucket Toss – Chance & Data and Subtraction
- Maths and Movement – Tables Hoops – Multiplication & Division Activity
- Maths and Movement – Keeping Time – Time Activity
- Maths and Movement – Obstacle Course – Position Activity
- Maths and Movement – Measuring Pencils – Length Activity
- Maths and Movement – Card Swap – Fractions & Decimals, 2D Shape, Whole Number, Anything & Everything.
New Bloomsmath – The limited free resources available here are designed to demonstrate the extent to which each outcome is covered in the new program. Individual strands can be purchased for Kindergarten to Year 2 at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store or the full year program can be purchased for a greatly reduced price here. The Sudokus are just for a bit of a challenge and fun.
- New Bloomsmath – Kindy Whole Number Program
- New Bloomsmath – Winter Olympics Program
- New Bloomsmath – Easter Sudoku
- New Bloomsmath – Winter Olympics Sudoku
- New Bloomsmath – Spring Sudoku
Original Bloomsmath – These are some activities developed to showcase the Original Bloomsmath program but as they are still relevant they are here for you to use if you wish.
- Original Bloomsmath – The Winter Olympics
- Original Bloomsmath – The Commonwealth Games
- Original Bloomsmath – Easter Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – May Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – Winter Warmer
- Original Bloomsmath – Electrifying Bloomsmath Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – Christmas Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – The Value of Time
- Original Bloomsmath – New Year Activities
- Original Bloomsmath – Water Awareness
Maths and Movement
Maths and Movement makes learning and teaching maths and PE fun! Lesson plans combining maths and physical education are fully mapped to country specific curriculum and syllabus codes for the United Kingdom, United States of America and Australia. Each teaching program is filled with fun maths and PE activities including games that your students will love.
Make Teaching More Fun
Maths and Movement is designed for primary school teachers who want to engage their students from Kindergarten to Year 6 and take a proactive stance on getting more students, more active, more often but it also makes teaching so much FUN!
Huntingdon Public School Maths and Movement Case Study
Teach Twice as Much in Half the Time!
By combining the Mathematics and Physical Education Syllabi, Maths and Movement increases both on task student behaviour and fitness. Not only is this a tremendously fun and easy way to teach, each year program contains enough maths games, activity sheets and lesson plans for an entire year’s maths (meeting all the required outcomes for your country) PLUS specific physical education topics including movement, co-operation, game play, safety and acceptance of consequences for one’s actions.
Country Specific Maths Games, Activities and Teaching Programs
Maths and Movement programs have been written for Kindergarten to Year 6 with all the relevant codes for England, Scotland and Wales, the Unites States of America and Australia – included in each lesson plan for your country specific teaching program.
Maths and Movement is a dual strand teaching strategy that leap-frogs time constraints by teaching twice as much in half the time yet your students won’t realise they are working hard because they are having so much fun!
This brief presentation video outlines how Maths and Movement works and why it was created.
Try Maths and Movement Risk Free!
Try Maths and Movement FREE today – FREE Maths and Movement lesson plans and maths games here.
If you would like to download the full teaching program PLUS all the activity sheets for your year group or school, click on the appropriate link below to be taken to our on-line store so you can buy the appropriate program for your country.
Buy with confidence – Maths and Movement offer a 100% money back guarantee that you will be delighted with the maths teaching programs and PE teaching programs we have produced.
Australian Maths and Movement Edition
USA Common Core Standards Maths and Movement Edition
United Kingdom ‘English Curriculum’ Maths and Movement Edition
Still not sure? Try the free Maths and Movement activities, maths games and maths lesson plans here